To identify the optimum opportunity of your website, the Google update a new algorithm in 2017 to wrap up with a mobile optimization checklist. It can ensure the truly optimization process for mobile users to look into the fundamental issues of responsive design and page speed. In this blog, our goal is to show you the user experience tailored to mobile devices for maintaining the extra distance to create a fully mobile focused website. The mobile friendly websites, create delight users to drive the conversion rate of their website to use mobile optimization for developing a strategic advantage over the competition.
According to Google’s new algorithm, promoters clearly understand the real illustration of the importance to develop a mobile optimized website:-
• Today, 80% of people search everything on mobile devices than computers.
• People don’t interested to visit a site on their mobile phones, if it is not mobile friendly.
• People get bored to view a website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
The reason behind the above points are if your site is not mobile friendly, then less users stick within your website and if your site is slower than the user may not even wait for the page to load. That’s why mobile generates more page views than the computer devices. So, focus on three things like responsive web design, dynamic content and separate mobile site to give you a short way to reach your customer.
The key drivers of your search engine visibility is to correct, the content and links of your mobile site because google first search the mobile pages to reach the speedy user experience. In 2017, the key factor for improved rankings and conversion rates from site visitors are only possible by the mobile friendly approach.
Google has provided a number of tools for identifying the mobile usability and the search console define a report that provide the problem related to the mobile usability on a page-by-page level. You have the flexibility to utilize these tools while developing your new site and use the features of search console to tabs the problems you face throughout the life of the site.
The common mobile usability issues:-
1. Number of flashes in a website slows down its loading speed. So, you will want to use more modern technologies, whether using these flashes.
2. If the view port is not configured within your website, then the browsers not scaling the page of your website to suit a specific device.
3. For correcting the fixed width view port problem, you need a best shelved mobile responsive design that circumventwith fixed width pages.
4. When the user scrolls your website, the page content does not fit the window. So, you need to sized the content according to your relativeviewport rather than fixed widths.
5. If you put a small font size, then this refers to a scaling issue and your users need to zoom the screen for reading your website information. So, try to put the font, which is readable by your user easily.
6. Google is looking to crack down on in 2018, the full-screen pop-up options represents poor user experience on a mobile device.
So, consider about the above mentions things introduce by the Google’s new algorithm because the above information helps you to make your user and search engine happy.